• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error when logging into windows "Initialise_Dynamic() Failed"

terster

Hi,

Just recently, after upgrading to AnyDVD v6.1.3.3... after i log into Windows XP Pro, i get an error that pop's up for AnyDVD.

It says "ANYDVD - Initialise_Dynamic() Failed" and AnyDVD does not load to the system tray.

If i wait a few moments, i can click on AnyDVD from my desktop icon and it will load just fine.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that did not work. I have uninstalled and then gone through the registry to remove any references to Slysoft as well as my "Program Files", rebooted and reinstalled (and then reinstalled the key) but that did not work either.

I have also uninstalled and then installed several older versions but the same thing now happens.

After a fresh install, i can reboot 1 time (as prompted) and when i log in, everything is fine. It's on all subsequent reboots that i have this issue.

I have been using AnyDVD for well over a year now with no issues. This is new.

I have not changed anything on my PC as far as hardware or software goes, except for maintaining my windows updates.

If anyone has any suggestions, i would sure appreciate it.

Thanks much!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I had already reviewed that thread and it did not help.

I checked the registry for the Upper and Lower limits and i only have a 'lower" limit. It is: AnyDVD PxHelp20 ElbyDelay

Again, as mentioned... everything was working fine until i upgraded to 6.1.3.3

The other programs on my pc, if it matters are: CloneDVD2, Nero 7 (custom install for nero burning rom and nero showtime only).

Again, up until 2 days ago... everything was fine and i've never had an issue.

But now, anytime i log into Windows... i get the error pop up and then AnyDVD will not load. Reinstalling fails, regardless of the version i try to install.

Thanks again,

You may want to check to see what else is loading up in startup
(start-->run-->msconfig-->startup), and uncheck anything that
you think you probably don't need.

Other than that I don't have any further suggestions. I am unable to reproduce this issue.

Back