• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error trying when downloading a prime video i bought.

Wizard34

I was testing the program today login into my amazon account when ok. When i click on the episode of a show i bought it comes up a box saying. Page processing resulted in a error click ok to reload page and i did that and nothing happens. I am using windows 10 64 bit.

Same issue here, Windows 10 64bit. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.0.astlog
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
@Wizard34 @Digimaster I was just gonna say that I had the same issue and solved it by relaunching the application.

I have also found that there are intermittent video and audio license acquisition issues when first launching the application which resolve themselves after a few minutes or so.

Last edited:
Those audio/video license issues have been present since the beta. Sometimes AnyStream (especially with amazon, since its a simulated browser) starts to parse a page before it's fully loaded, this then triggers that problem. So far this has always been resolved by either going back to the previous page (or another one) and back, or relaunching the application.

Either way, good that this is solved at least for you.

Here it does work without the need of to reboot, same Win10 64 bit ...

@Wizard34 this message says AnyStream could not fetch certain information from the page. I do agree, however, the message may be a bit misleading and I will, most likely, change the wording. As well, of course, we are trying to find a better solution than reloading the page or asking you to relaunch the application. No need to reboot, by the way. This may seem like a solution, but the result is a pure coincidence.

I can confirm that restarting the app clears this error usually.

Back