• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

error SHERLOCK HOLMES Game of Shadows BD

doublej

error SHERLOCK HOLMES Game of Shadows BD / USA

I was using the latest release (7040) when I first encountered the problem. Then I upgraded to the most current Beta (7046)... same problem. Disk is from local major video store in California. Can't begin to backup as ANYDVD fails from the get go.

Summary for drive B: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.4.6, BDPHash.bin 12-06-18)
HP BDDVDRW CT30K PC01 11/02/07 7U01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 18672256 sectors (36469 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SHERLOCK_2
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Error getting volume hash!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.4.6_Info_B_SHERLOCK_2.zip
    684.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I was using the latest release (7040) when I first encountered the problem. Then I upgraded to the most current Beta (7046)... same problem. Disk is from local major video store in California. Can't begin to backup as ANYDVD fails from the get go.

That's a bad disc. It's from a video store, so cleaning might help.

I did clean the disc and the surface appears flawless.

I did clean the disc and the surface appears flawless.

Last option: return and replace. This is not an AnyDVD problem. 100% definitely.

I appreciate the feedback. I will do that and report back tomorrow.

Last option: return and replace. This is not an AnyDVD problem. 100% definitely.

Hi. I know this thread was started a long time ago, but I bought a BluRay copy of this movie fairly recently and played it on a Sony BluRay player connected directly to my TV and it worked perfectly fine, but I just tried playing it on my external BluRay player/burner connected to my laptop (that I just bought recently) and I had a similar error the poster's. Here's a screen recording of what is did. It would have done this ad infinitum had I not stopped the recording and ejected the disc.

Hi. I know this thread was started a long time ago, but I bought a BluRay copy of this movie fairly recently and played it on a Sony BluRay player connected directly to my TV and it worked perfectly fine, but I just tried playing it on my external BluRay player/burner connected to my laptop (that I just bought recently) and I had a similar error the poster's. Here's a screen recording of what is did. It would have done this ad infinitum had I not stopped the recording and ejected the disc.

Other than the same title of the disc, which is pure coincidence, your problem is not even remotely similar to the topic of this thread.
So maybe it's better to reopen a new thread.

Also, please see if the same problem shows up with other discs, too. Somehow I have a feeling, that this has nothing to do with the disc at all, but rather your hardware or a driver problem.

Back