• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error Redfox 8.2.1.0

Jesus Cab Tun

buenas chicos pasa lo siguiente si me pueden echar la mano no puedo sacr una copia de seguridad de mi bd
cada que quiero sAcar la copia me sale que no se puede conectar con el servidor redfox
que pulse la ventana para ver que pasa
e configurado desconfigurado y nada AACS MKB V50
error no lo logro tengo la ultima version
8.2.1.0 apenas hoy lo empeze a probar todavia me quedan dias de trial
hoy es el primer dia all need You Help
plis no lo logro hablo poco inlges y tengo mala ortografia al escribir en ingles english
al escribir plis
¡ERROR al procesar el disco Blu-ray!
AACS MKB version 50

If you speak English but the spelling isn't perfect, that's just fine. Nobody's perfect. We'd be happy to assist you in the English language section

That said, please post an anydvd logfile of a problematic disc. With just those 2 lived of the anydvd status window info and not a full logfile, we can't help you.

Thus, post a logfile and we can continue. If you want I'll be happy to love this post to the English section (or continue here, but my responses will be in English as I don't speak Spanish and have to use Google translate to know what you're saying).

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back