• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error raised when scanning Spears and Munsil HD Benchmark

Zangmonkey

This is a brand new calibration demo/disc.

AnyDvDHD spins up like normal but after a while it says that the disc isn't ready.
I notice that I can still rip to ISO if I leave protection intact, but I cannot rip removing protection.

Even if I first rip to protected ISO, then I try to mount using CloneDrive, it still will not rip removing protection.

However, if I open the first disc using MakeMKV directly the disc does open.
It takes about 9 minutes to open the disc and adds about 1825 titles (I keep all files)

I wonder if AnyDVD has a problem if discs take so long to open?

MakeMKV ripped all files to a directory in about 2 hours.

Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info_D_SMUHD_D1.ziplog
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
The disc is not supported by AnyDVD yet, that's the cannot process at the moment part. Go here and use the scanner.

Also you should set your drive region if you use DVDs. Exit AnyDVD before you do so.

Back