• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error on Night Of The Pumpkin

lostinlodos

Just found a weird and strange issue.
Night Of The Pumpkin R1 retail. Disc is region free and shows up as having no protections. Common for this studio they have nothing preventing it from being anything-ed.

With AnyDVD running my ripper won't pick up the whole film; It picks up the title track but truncates it to 39 minutes Seven Seconds.
And one of the extra features tracks and one trailer show up.
This is the same in three different software rippers.

HOWEVER: CloneDVD Mobile picks up the the title track and extra features track but the trailer is the wrong length. 5:01 instead of 5:39,

Obviously to me, it's something on the disc that's tripping up my software.
Turn off AnyDVD and the issue goes away. Confused. Not anything of issue but confused.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.5.1_Info_F_DVD Project.ziplog
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
With DVDs that have no protections sometimes AnyDVD gets a bit overzealous and sees protections that don't exist, this is nothing new that showed in the last couple of AnyDVD versions.

Now you know if AnyDVD reports CSS free, Region Free you don't really need to have AnyDVD to decrypt the disc.

BTW, you might want to set your drive's region, having it at 0 (not set) could cause problems in the future with DVDs that do have CSS encoding. Just make sure you exit AnyDVD before you try setting the drive's region. Otherwise Windows will say the region is already set, and if you try to set it while AnyDVD is running the region change will not be permanent.

Back