• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] NF "The Purge Trilogy"

mattu

hey there,
I currently ran into an error when trying to download any of the movies from the purge trilogy from NF. The log messages state that my username or password is wrong, however I am able to download everything else without an issue. Please find the log file and the error message attached. What could be the issue? Haven't found any other threads specifically for the purge movies.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • error.PNG
    error.PNG
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
In my, Region NF does not even show ThePurge Trilogy on the website. May I ask what region you are in?

hey there,
I currently ran into an error when trying to download any of the movies from the purge trilogy from NF. The log messages state that my username or password is wrong, however I am able to download everything else without an issue. Please find the log file and the error message attached. What could be the issue? Haven't found any other threads specifically for the purge movies.
Your logfile doesn't even show that you tried to download it. So please try again, I want to see The Purge Trilogy from Netflix, thank you.

Last edited:
hey thanks for the quick reply - so the region is "Other". The log should show the try and error at the very beginning and next how I successfully downloaded some episodes of another series. I tried again, here are the new files.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    121.1 KB · Views: 1
  • error.PNG
    error.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 18
hey thanks for the quick reply - so the region is "Other". The log should show the try and error at the very beginning and next how I successfully downloaded some episodes of another series. I tried again, here are the new files.
Is it your account or are you sharing it?

Back