• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error Msg: Profile not licensed to installation

BackSlider

I downloaded the trial version of Game Jackal and created a profile.When I try to start the game I receive the error msg: "This profile is not licensed to this Game Jackal Installation."

If I examine the profile, it contains a profile number of the form (nnnnn-nnnnnnnnnn). The Game Jackal installation has been assigned a profile key of the form (nnnn-nnnnn-nnnnnnnnnn-nnnnn).

Comparing the two, the 2nd and 3rd group of numbers in the profile key have the same format as the 1st and 2nd group of the profile number, 5 digits then a dash then 10 digits. Interestingly, the 2nd group of numbers in the profile key is exactly the same as the 1st group of numbers in the profile number.

What do I have to do to get past the error message? How do I license the profile to the installation?

I downloaded the trial version of Game Jackal and created a profile.When I try to start the game I receive the error msg: "This profile is not licensed to this Game Jackal Installation."

If I examine the profile, it contains a profile number of the form (nnnnn-nnnnnnnnnn). The Game Jackal installation has been assigned a profile key of the form (nnnn-nnnnn-nnnnnnnnnn-nnnnn).

Comparing the two, the 2nd and 3rd group of numbers in the profile key have the same format as the 1st and 2nd group of the profile number, 5 digits then a dash then 10 digits. Interestingly, the value of the 2nd group of numbers in the profile key is exactly the same as the 1st group of numbers in the profile number.

What do I have to do to get past the error message? How do I license the profile to the installation?

Last edited:
Someone else has the same problem. See "Noob Question" entered on 8 Jan at 20:34

Come on people, solve two problems with one answer

Back