• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

error message when cloning a disc?

jazeusa

Ive had anydvd/clonedvd for 5 years & have never once had a problem but recently (the last week) everytime i try to clone a disc once the disc rips i cannot burn it, i get this error message that reads:

unable to create directory :f:/
OSUtillO

any idea whats causing this & how i can fix it?

ive already done/tried the following:
rebooted the pc
deleted & re-installed the programs
tried sucessfully to burn disc with another program (so i know its not my drive or burner)

Do you have an f: drive?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

i do, its an external hard drive that shows up as :f on my list

May be it ran out of free space. How much fre space you have?

the f drive listed WAS an 500 gb external hard drive that i used to use, it was almost 10 years old & recently just stopped working, so i no longer have it, so i guess somehow a setting was set involving that or what not? anyways the bottom line is I no longer have that drive & it wasnt a part of my system running, what do I need to do to fix this?

You can't create a file on a dead nonattached disc. Thats what the error means. Just choose another disc to use, then use that. Should be good to go then. Windows programmers use just a few answers for a lot of different reasons.

Last edited:
thanks for the help guys, i switched the store temp files drive from ''f'' to ''c'' & now everything is working great again. :rock:

copy issues

have smae problem can"t copy from external drive says parameters incorrect any solutions?

Back