• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error message... what does it mean?

JustinChenier

I keep getting this message on one disc (new disc):

Processing error:
D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_6.VOB: read error

The parameter is incorrect.

If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

Thanks,
Justin

Could be a bad press from the manufacturer...do as suggested and clean the disc to the best of your ability, make sure you are using the most current versions of software available. If you still get no joy, return for a new copy as defective.

Why not copy the DVD to harddisk? If that works there is no damage to the Dvd. If the cooping will fail you could use DVD Decrypter with Ignore Read Error markt (under I/O). That has solved 3 of 4 DVD-problems for me.

There is actually a little more to the DVD Decrypter settings....this is how to set up DVD Decrypter to rip using AnyDVD to remove protection:

To rip to HDD with DVD Decrypter while AnyDVD strips the copy protection, set up DVD Decrypter as follows...Tools, Settings, I/O tab...tick Elby CDIO->Elaborate Bytes. In the general tab untick the option to check for structure protection. These settings will allow AnyDVD to strip the protection for DVD Decrypter.

I have had that error on DVD's before and still went ahead and it worked fine. I am doing it for both ipod and Zen M.

Back