• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

error download netflix and amazon anystream

Rick429

When trying to download from amazon and netflix I get the errors that the images show, the one from netflix was solved when changing the language from Spanish to English but not from amazon

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 14
  • AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201105203428.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201105203705.astdmp
    858.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 14
There is no newer version than 1060 (as visible in the images). The netflix problem might be fixed with tomorrows scheduled beta Prospere said. They are aware of this and working on this right now.

There is no newer version than 1060 (as visible in the images). The netflix problem might be fixed with tomorrows scheduled beta Prospere said. They are aware of this and working on this right now.
are they releasing update to add disney + ??

Last edited:
disp?

I don't know what they will or won't add. I'm no developer for redfox. This might very well be just a bugfix to fix the netflix crashes.

Back