• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] Error Disney+ - "Page content could not be retrieved"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterS

Hey,

since ca. 1 hour comes the message "Page content could not be retrieved" by Disney+.
Amazon and Netflix are ok.

It's broken english. Probably a user trying his best at english, non-native language. That said issue confirmed. D+ will not load. Page remains blank

Tha means, I started AS and the window for Disney+ makes this error-message:

upload_2021-7-29_21-9-14.png

Sorry, my english isn't so good.

Amazon-window and Netflix-window works regular.

Here is Log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.7.astlog
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
with old version SetupAnyStream_1.1.5.0_64bit works disney,netflix and amazon with version beta disney not work say "Page content could not be retrieved"

I'm experiencing the same thing, on AS 1150, all are working, including D+.
On AS 1157, D+ is erroring out with "Page content could not be retrieved".

I'd guess something changed on the provider end that broke things on the AS side of you're going the latest beta.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'd guess something changed on the provider end that broke things on the AS side of you're going the latest beta.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Disney changed their UI on the website. Its improved and really looks good. I'm sure that broke it on v1.1.5.7

HelloI have problems logging in, after entering my data, I get the following message in red letters: Failure at login

Works fine with the latest stable release, ie. v1.1.5.0 but not with the beta's. I had v1.1.5.4 Beta installed earlier and the D+ issue is there also so it's not just on the latest beta

Something must have been changed anyway, I had installed the .5.6 up to an hour ago and it worked without problems until yesterday evening and now no longer

i have this same issue with 1.1.5.7 but when reverting back to 1.1.5.0 it works with D+

Came here to chime in... same issue. Version 1157.

Currently testing the beta release of Windows 11 (20000.100)...although from what I'm reading, that may be a moot factor.

Came here to chime in... same issue. Version 1157.

Currently testing the beta release of Windows 11 (20000.100)...although from what I'm reading, that may be a moot factor.
Please don't add another variable like Win11. It's clearly tied to AS 1.1.5.7 and the fact that Disney has changed some things. AS 1.1.5.0 works. Please revert temporarily until a fix is posted with a new version.

Please don't add another variable like Win11. It's clearly tied to AS 1.1.5.7 and the fact that Disney has changed some things. AS 1.1.5.0 works. Please revert temporarily until a fix is posted with a new version.

Please don't read what you want to read from my posts. Most irritating thing still left on the internet... I said "although from what I'm reading, it may be a moot point".

And since the developers are always looking for a step ahead, I've always felt free to add to the discussion.

I have reverted to 1150.. and works as needed.

Yes.. Disney has changed some things because AS isn't the only app in my toolbox having downloading stream issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back