• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error Copying Blu-Ray Demo Disc

dewd_1969

I have a Blu-Ray Demo Disk (Sept 2016) from Dolby that I am trying to copy. I tried twice with the same failure. This is a new working disc that has been clean in between tries. Log is attached.

Attachments

• Blu-Ray Demo Disk Sept 2016.cbdlog
    205.1 KB · Views: 2
I have a Blu-Ray Demo Disk (Sept 2016) from Dolby that I am trying to copy. I tried twice with the same failure. This is a new working disc that has been clean in between tries. Log is attached.
It would help if you'd add an AnyDVD log also, just to see if the disc is defective or not. Discs can be brand new, and still have flaws in them.

:)

Thanks. I was able to rip the entire BD to an ISO using AnyDVD. When I tried to use CloneBD to shrink/burn the ISO, I got the same error. Attached at both the AnyDVD log as well as the log from CloneBD on the ISO burn attempt.

Attachments

• Blu-Ray Demo Disk Sept 2016-2.cbdlog
    204.9 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_G_2016 DOLBY ATMOS DEMO DISC.ziplog
    435.6 KB · Views: 4
BTW - This is the message in the CloneBD window when it fails.

[ERROR ] [0x000000000065ff40] transcoder stop error: 0x80004005

[ERROR ] [0x000000000065ff40] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80004005' (6)

Error in processStreams

Can you please see if this happens with Version 1.1.5.0, too?
If so, we'll have to deal with this explicitly, but it seems like a problem that was already addressed.

Thanks. I tried it with version 1.1.5.0 and got the same error. I then decided to try it with hardware acceleration turned off. So far I am 56% done with no errors (way further than the last attempts). It will be another 1-2 hours before it finishes. I'll report back on the results.

I have attached the log from the last failed attempt with the new version.

Attachments

• 2016 Dolby Atmos Demo Disc.cbdlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Success with acceleration disabled. Log attached. I got what I needed but there is still an issue that you may want to look at. I can test if you find the issue. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2016 Dolby Atmos Demo Disc - No Accelleration - Success.cbdlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Success with acceleration disabled. Log attached. I got what I needed but there is still an issue that you may want to look at. I can test if you find the issue. Thanks.
Thanks, yes, I sent you a PM, we'd really appreciate the help.

Back