• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ERROR ANYDVD HD 8.2.1.0

Jesus Cab Tun

PERFECT BUT IF THEY ARE WITH VARIOUS THAT THE TRUTH HAPPENS TO ME AS THEY ARE EXPENSIVE I DO NOT WANT TO BE MADE TO LOSE
MY EVALUATION CODE IS TZ5-
IN FACT I'M ALREADY DAYS IN THE TRIAL PERIOD
BUT I AM WITH THE SAME PROBLEM I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT
I FEEL IT IS ANYDVD HD BECAUSE OF THE DVD DISCS IF I CAN REMOVE THE BACKUP IN DAMAGED DISCS AND I DO NOT HAVE PROBLEMS THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE BLU-RAY DISCS
LIKE IT CAN NOT BE CONNECTED WITH THE SERVER TO FIND THE KEY AND THROWS THE FAMOUS ERROR IF THEY CAN HANDLE
AND IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE LINK OF THE FORUM IN ENGLISH
THANK YOU

ERROR ANYDVD HD CAN NOT BE CONNECTED WITH THE SERVER
HD ANYDVD CAN NOT BE CONNECTED WITH THE UPDATE SERVER
ERROR CAN NOT BE OBTAINED
AAC MKB V50
ERROR

If you're having an issue with anydvd decrypting a disc, then please post in the correct anydvd section and provide an anydvd logfile please. Read the sticky 'read BEFORE you post'. Without it we can't help you. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489

Oh and remove the Caps lock button from your keyboard while you're at it, there's no need to yell and full caps posts are extremely hard to read.

All I read was something about an error, and aacs version and saw nothing but unneeded caps.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back