• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error after installing AnyDVD 6.1.6.7

How do I disable User account on Vista?

...and once I disable user account...uninstall and reinstall anydvd...will anydvd run in the background once again when I insert a movie? Right now I have to start my computer...insert a movie in my dvd drive...go to the anydvd icon on my desk top and click on it to run with administrator permission...just not working overall properly! Can't Slysoft fix this problem? As others have said...until this update...everything was fine! Also, I have not tried my Clone dvd mobile yet to see if it has problems...afraid to even try it!

...and once I disable user account...uninstall and reinstall anydvd...will anydvd run in the background once again when I insert a movie? Right now I have to start my computer...insert a movie in my dvd drive...go to the anydvd icon on my desk top and click on it to run with administrator permission...just not working overall properly! Can't Slysoft fix this problem? As others have said...until this update...everything was fine! Also, I have not tried my Clone dvd mobile yet to see if it has problems...afraid to even try it!

James has stated a new version of Anydvd will be coming out shortly. I think if I were a Vista user, I would just wait.

CloneDVD 2.9.1.1 fixes locked volume in at least XP

I have upgraded to CloneDVD 2.9.1.1 and am happy to report that this update does indeed fix the locked volume issue that affected at least XP and that once again Check Disk functions normally without resorting to a safe boot as well as in my case, an offline or boot time defragmentation that Perfect Disk has.

I hope that the folks at Slysoft will post an update to AnyDVD pronto! that incorporates the updated ElbyCDIO driver that was the "culprit" behind this locked volume issue in XP for those end-users that don't also have CloneDVD.

...And BEFORE they release any more updates for both CloneDVD or AnyDVD that they fully "beta" test them on sytems besides Vista for those of us that are holding off on switching to Vista for reasons that are tooo long to list here

SaphireX

I have upgraded to CloneDVD 2.9.1.1 and am happy to report that this update does indeed fix the locked volume issue that affected at least XP and that once again Check Disk functions normally without resorting to a safe boot as well as in my case, an offline or boot time defragmentation that Perfect Disk has.

I hope that the folks at Slysoft will post an update to AnyDVD pronto!
Will do.
:eek:

Back