• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error 0x80030309 Copy Protection Error

Grover432

I am using Any DVD HD to rip "Friends With benefits" and received the above error when I try and copy the Video_TS disk to my desktop.

This is the second time I have received this error. The first time was with "Super 8"

I am using the most current beta from this forum. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Grover

without an anydvd logfile, no. No ideas.

Can I guess what you're using?

I am using Any DVD HD to rip "Friends With benefits" and received the above error when I try and copy the Video_TS disk to my desktop.

This is the second time I have received this error. The first time was with "Super 8"

I am using the most current beta from this forum. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Grover

Copy Protection Error = Shrink, no?
Read this please:
This kind of thing will happen more often as time goes on, so get used to it using that software for burning. And it does not matter if it worked in the past directly with AnyDVD.
Most OEM/third-party burn programs or processing software will NOT support on-the-fly READ and then WRITE, especially with newer DVDs.
This means you will run into problems trying to use AnyDVD in the background with these products since they can not handle newer sector protections like CloneDVD2 can.

Products like Shrink, 123, DVD X Copy, 1Click, I Copy, Nero, and other products will fail with (for example):
- "DVD could not be imported because the ...",
- "Disc error", "fail to read from drive...." or
" dvd shrink has encountered an error and cannot continue. Failed to read file. "
"Invalid DVD navigation structure"
"encrypted" or
"CSS not removed"
"Copy Protection Error"
"Overlap" or
"Out of memory" or
"invalid access to memory location."
"The V_ADMAP table is corrupt", etc, etc, etc.

Things like "dvd structure appears to be corrupt",
"Copy protection error - the read failed because the section is encrypted".
"this dvd can not be read. please try another dvd."
"AVS still present, blah blah"
or whatever may also appear..

You will need to use the "rip video DVD to hard disc..." option on the right mouse menu on the AnyDVD tray fox and then burn from the Hard Drive and NOT the DVD.

We offer CloneDVD2 as the ideal partner product for AnyDVD as it does not have this limitation.

Please use the AnyDVD ripper "rip video dvd..." or CloneDVD.

Can I guess what you're using?

He was most likely using Windows Explorer -- "copy the folder" as he put it.

(same issue though - rip to folder with AnyDVD first)

-W

Last edited:
Back