• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enhancement Request: Email upon completion

Don922

It would be nice to receive an email when a download completes or when a download fails for whatever reason.

Waste of time lol
Why? It would be nice to know when a download has finished/failed so you can do whatever you need/want to do to the file. You can also start the next download. It saves the trouble of constantly checking the status to see if it is done.

I keep my laptop on the end table next to my recliner so I always have eyes on it.

Waste of time lol

Maybe for you, but not for the person requesting it.

Why? It would be nice to know when a download has finished/failed so you can do whatever you need/want to do to the file. You can also start the next download. It saves the trouble of constantly checking the status to see if it is done.

True, but personally don't see this getting approved or even being considered. But thats for @Prospere to decide

Back