• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

english subs

teragor

well it sure does make a nice video , same problems as any one else mostly.. when you use partial copy at least in my region English witch one of the English subs do I pic to get the sub tittles to work for any of the blu - ray back ups sometimes there it three to pick from? just trying to save space is all... and it does not matter for mp4 option it is all sub tittles for every thing.... until it improves i'll just use any dvd hd and play them the old way.. run them thru makemkv...... sorry guy's you should of waited to bust this out. it Needs work. :confused:

please send a bug report mail (with dmp/log attached) to elby.

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear

subs

please send a bug report mail (with dmp/log attached) to elby.

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear

thanks i'll do that... but the problem is there is no error it completes the rip / back up just fine just no subs.... but if you mp4 back up it doe not matter subs for everything no matter what... so what you are saying is I can use the alt key to send you a log file / bug report. if it is that simple i'll do it the movie is dawn of the planet of the apes.

Last edited:
Back