• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

English Patient/Block Code

uroborosz

I have had the same problem with three different versions of the DVD for The English Patient Disc 2 (Special Features). When copying gets to 99% the following message appears: "Creation of you DVD was not successful: Invalid block code"

"one or more blocks might be corrupted by a prior copying process or by the source device covering critical read errors. Try copying the video files to your hard drive (again) and retry."

Several retries bring the same result. Have not had the same problem with any other dvd, nor even with The English Patient disc one, which copied and cloned fine.

I am a new member and recently downloaded the new version of Any DVD and think I have the newest version of CloneDVD.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back