• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ending cut off

JGUNS

I absolutely love clonedvd mobile, I use it with my Archos AV700 and it has been a god send for all of the business trips I take. Yet one of the most frustrating problems I have with it is that the endings of a lot of movies I copy overget cut off. This happens pretty consistently. Some times I remember to check the file before I am going to use it and then I reencode it and that seems to work. But many times I do forget and there is nothing more annoying than watching a whole movie and then the ending is gone.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there some setting I can use to fix this?

How much of the movie is missing? Are we talking seconds or several chapters?

In CloneDVDMobile you can select the chapters you want to encode, are they all selected?

I am not sure exactly how much is cut off, but it is approximately the last five minutes, and it usually drops in the middle of a scene and not at a scene break. I have it selected for the whole movie and not to cut it into sections.

One thing is that I upgraded to the latest version today and have thusfar backed up about 4 movies. So far it hasn't happened, so maybe the new version fixed it. We will see, but I would have to imagine that this has happened to others before or there is some reason!

Back