• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Encoder output

Clarity3

This is a question of curiosity about running the process on different PC’s.

With a video file (Partial) less than 25GB and a ‘Destination’ setting less than the file size, the file is processed with compression. The process information bars on one computer shows the ‘Encoder output’ at 100%, while on the other it shows 0%.

If the ‘Destination’ setting is made 25GB, the file is processed without compression. The process information bar for ‘Encoder output’ is 100% on both PC’s.

I have not included log files as there may be a straight forward explanation. If required I can provide these for both PC’s.

One of them is supposed to be at 0%, hover with the mouse over the bars. It'll tell you more info. The top 3 are supposed to be at 100 and the 4th at 0.

Looks like the destination drive is not able to keep pace with the encode/decode speed of the GPU.

If you're talking about the 4th one, it's exactly the opposite. It's supposed to be at 0 UNLESS the drive CAN'T keep up with the encoder. If it's at 0, then it CAN and IS keeping up with the encoder.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

That's my point. The 'Encoder output' is at 100% (on one of the PC's), which is indicating the destination drive can't keep up.

Well wasn't entirely clear as you didn't post an image or anything. You're not reading from and writing TO the same drive are you?

No, its to another internal drive. My previous graphics card was about a quarter of the capability of its recent replacement, so believe this is why the bottleneck is appearing now.

Shouldn't be. Even with my 1080 writing to and from the same drive my HDD's van keep up. Maybe they're 5400RPM versions?

Back