• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Email address appears to be unreachable

Jeffrey Yeatman

I'm trying to renew my license, and after figuring out how to get Bitcoin to pay for it, I'm getting a message saying my email address appears to be unreachable. It's a gmail address -- the same one I just used to register this forum user account. Can I still use it? All of my alternative email addresses give me the same message. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Short answer: No,
Long answer: Maybe, but you shouldn't. the checkout process contact's the hosts mail server to see if the mailbox can be reached, prior to completing checkout. (This because some providers simply drop the e-mails coming from redfox) This because the license key will be delivered instantly via e-mail. If it's possible to ignore the message and you still use it, your license key wouldn't arrive and you'd be back here at the forum saying you didn't receive your license key.

Does your ISP mailbox even have that problem too? Perhaps use a service like

Code:
https://temp-mail.org/en/
to setup a temporary mailbox, then contact customer support to change that mailbox to an actively monitored one.

@Jeffrey Yeatman
You should give it a try. In case you get no response within a minute, please contact me here with PM.

Back