• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Eli Roth Collection (German release)

seamus

Hello
I've got a problem with a German release of Eli Roth Collection (from Tiberius Film) which includes Cabin Fever, The Stranger and Clown. Everytime I want to play any back-up copy of these discs on my Panasonic player, I get this message:

201701091419466fbc.jpg

Loosely translated:
Dear customer, the inserted disk can not be played due to copyright restrictions. You should try to play an originaldisk on your computer and get the message copy, please make sure that no ripping or copying software runs in the background during the playback.

Everything plays fine (menu, bonus features...) except for a main feature. I only get this message and it returns back to main menu.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_E_CABINFEVER_DCUT.ziplog
    103.2 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_E_Clown.ziplog
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.0_Info_E_Eli Roth - The Stranger.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Welcome to the world of screenpass protection. A developer will need to add support for those titles to the OPD. Afterwhich @Pete will likely respond when it's fixed. At that point you'll only need to reinsert the ORIGINAL DISCS! If you ripped and created backups from those rips while you're getting that message, the damage is done. It cannot be undone and you'll need to rerip and do the backups.

Yes, actually when I tried to play an original disk after I tried it with a back-up copy, I couldn't play a movie even from the original disc. These discs are really messed up...

Yeah but tid you play them with anydvd active? If so, that's the same as making a backup copy with the protection incorrectly removed. They should work fine when you temporarily disable anydvd.

Yeah but tid you play them with anydvd active? If so, that's the same as making a backup copy with the protection incorrectly removed. They should work fine when you temporarily disable anydvd.

I actually tried to play them on my Panasonic Blu-ray player and it didn 't work (I think they work fine on my PC - with disabled AnyDVD HD like you mentioned)...

you tried what? The backups or the originals on the standalone. The originals should play just the same as they would on the PC with anydvd disabled. The backups you already made are permanently flawed because the screenpass protection isn't correctly removed. Through them in the bin, they can't be repaired. You'll have to wait until @Pete reports back when it's fixed. At that point you reinsert the ORIGINALS and make NEW backups

you tried what? The backups or the originals on the standalone. The originals should play just the same as they would on the PC with anydvd disabled. The backups you already made are permanently flawed because the screenpass protection isn't correctly removed. Through them in the bin, they can't be repaired. You'll have to wait until @Pete reports back when it's fixed. At that point you reinsert the ORIGINALS and make NEW backups

I tried back-ups AND originals right after that and those originals "behaved" like those back-ups then - although I didn't get that message, I couldn't play a main feature from menu - I got a black screen like it was being loaded and it returned me back to main menu - but I think it was just some misfire of my standalone - I will certainly check it out later and I will certainly wait for Pete's report :)

Everything plays fine (menu, bonus features...) except for a main feature. I only get this message and it returns back to main menu.

Pete's report coming up:
The ironic part is: these discs would both work fine, if you just hadn't installed that stupid AnyDVD crack and payed for it instead.
This crack is known to work for some discs and not for others.
Buy AnyDVD - only then you get it all.

Back