• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Elevator DVD

Being fixed

James tells me he is close to the final resolution to this pesky disc.
Look for a beta soon on the AnyDVD Forum. ;)

Please try AnyDVD 7.8.0.1, this should work. The fix is untested, feedback is welcome. Thank you.

elevator

Thanks....seems to rip/shrink OK, but still errors with clonemobile....text error file exceeds capacity for upload...

"Your file of 303.8 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype."

Thanks....seems to rip/shrink OK, but still errors with clonemobile....text error file exceeds capacity for upload...

When using mobile, can you please try to use AnyDVD ripper first? Rip to folder and use mobile on these files.

Try the beta too

Before you go much further please take the 1806 beta for mobile

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1806.exe

If this fails it will produce a smaller txt file and also send that to development.
You should be able to zip a txt file to a much smaller size and zips are allowed larger file sizes. You would not be the first to provide a mobile txt log file.

Thanks...Yup, ripped first, then tried clonemobile, the the "elev" txt file, thanks for the beta, but that gave me the "elev2" text file.

Attachments

• elev.zip
    387.6 KB · Views: 7
  • elev2.zip
    28 KB · Views: 10
Authoring issue

Thanks...Yup, ripped first, then tried clonemobile, the the "elev" txt file, thanks for the beta, but that gave me the "elev2" text file.

This dvd produced this error
__ensure( C == 0x00000100 + Slice + 1 )

which is a crash in the engine. It is a critical problem, leads to early termination, and will not be fixed for the moment.

The next release of mobile will fix this and some other discs with the same authoring problems. We will add support for video slice mpeg-2 repeating due to some bitrate underflow prevention measures.

You can try the older beta but I doubt this will help. Sorry for the inconvenience.
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1802.exe

Well, what do you expect from a disc which doesn't even play (!!!!) on many players? A lot of players will stop playback when you reach chapter 6.
Ever tried to watch the "trailer" on the disc? Your player will crash or stop.
This thing really is "broken by design".

Thanks Frank, James. Yeah the older Beta didn't work either, but thanks for the effort!

I disabled ANYDVD, and I was able to make a full copy on Clone DVD. The only issue I was able to notice, is that in the menu, the trailer won't play.

I disabled ANYDVD, and I was able to make a full copy on Clone DVD. The only issue I was able to notice, is that in the menu, the trailer won't play.

Don't worry, it won't play from your original disc either. This disc is *broken*.

Elevator

The same thing happen to me. I rented it twice.I have always been able to get an answer from the Forum. Wish they could help on this one.

The same thing happen to me. I rented it twice.I have always been able to get an answer from the Forum. Wish they could help on this one.

They did help. The original disk is porked. That simple.

-W

Back