• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Elby Check problem

Kelleigh

:confused: :confused: :confused: Hello, was planning on freeing up hard drive to purchase Any DVD suites and have an elby check problem. Had upgraded to IE 7 and started removing programs i didnt use anymore.... I did not restart between removals since running xp service pack 2.. thought didnt need.. I now have error based statement Elby Check error corrupt registry error PxHelp 20 is corrupt do you want to remove corrupted registry file..
first i clicked yes.. problem with cd ro will be invisible unless you restart computer.. i restarted.. same problem.. restored twice and no luck... have traced to a Microsoft KB file that refers to correct regisrty key.. no clue how to repair.. have anydvd 2.0.0.4 help please..
(K):confused:

.. no clue how to repair.. have anydvd 2.0.0.4 help please..
(K):confused:
Yah, really!! Even trying to repair is illogical. Download the latest update, install over 2.0.0.4 and don't forget to reboot before trying to backup anything. Guess you've been out of town for awhile ... what the heck are you doing using 2.0.0.4?;)

Back