• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Elapsed time and Remaining time counters stopped working...

dspiteri

I am yet to process a single successful copy with this software, which is really disappointing considering I have paid full price for it.

However, I have always been a fan of slysoft's products and therefore rather than whine about what is not working, I figure I would start to chip in and report as many issues as I can, oping that one day an update will be released that fixes the issues.

Whilst processing a copy of Aladdin to .iso, I paused the process and upon resuming the 'Elapsed time' and 'Remaining time' counters stopped working and did not restart, even though the processing resumed.

It's a small issue but needless to say, just another issue that would be better fixed.

Whilst processing a copy of Aladdin to .iso, I paused the process and upon resuming the 'Elapsed time' and 'Remaining time' counters stopped working and did not restart, even though the processing resumed.

It's a small issue but needless to say, just another issue that would be better fixed.

This has been an issue from the first release. As you've discovered, it's quite annoying. Even worse, you have to exit the program and restart to get the counters working again.

Robert

Back