• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ejecting disc while writing ISO stops CloneBD

Tanquen

Not a big deal but why can’t I eject the disc once its started writing the ISO to the HD and is no longer accessing the disc?

Update:
Sorry, the disc will physically eject but CloneBD stops writing the ISO. CloneBD stops the process and complains that the original disc is gone. This leaves the ISO file incomplete.

I’m just used to using ClownBD.

Last edited:
Not a big deal by why can’t I eject the disc once its started writing the ISO to the HD and is no longer accessing the disc?

Will it eject if you RIGHT click on the drive containing the disc in windows explorer and click on "Eject"?

Not a big deal by why can’t I eject the disc once its started writing the ISO to the HD and is no longer accessing the disc?
Thanks for the info, we will fix that.

Back