• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

EIGHTH GRADE

webshammo

What am I doing wrong, this disk shows it has 74 1GB files on it. That is not possible on a DVD.

What am I doing wrong, this disk shows it has 74 1GB files on it. That is not possible on a DVD.
This is the Blu-ray problem section, problems with DVDs are over here.

And yes, DVDs can tell the drive to tell Windows to misreport the size, that is one of the DVD copy protection schemes.

If you have problems ripping a DVD report it in the DVD section with a log file.

Post split and moved. Please don't hijack someone else's topic for a different media type.

While it's not possible for DVDs to actually HOLD 74gb in files, it's very much possible for them to SHOW that they do. It's called structural protection

I have encountered this same issue, with this particular DVD, and a few others. Yes, CH3Vr0n, it is called structural protection, but despite AnyDVD claiming the following below...
It doesn't actually remove the protection.

"Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 28 potential bad sector protections!"
""

Back