• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Edit Netflix MyList

BuddyFunJet

Is there a way to edit Netflix’s MyList from within Anystream to take items off the list? After downloading, I would like to remove the items from the list to avoid confusion. If not, how can I refresh the list in Anystream to reflect edits I made elsewhere without closing Anystream since Amazon is still downloading?

sorry if this is a newbie question but thanks for the help

Not yet from within AnyStream, good feature request! The only current way would be to log into your mobile device app or browser and take off if the list there. That will update or on AnyStream's end too upon next load.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Is there a way to edit Netflix’s MyList from within Anystream to take items off the list? After downloading, I would like to remove the items from the list to avoid confusion. If not, how can I refresh the list in Anystream to reflect edits I made elsewhere without closing Anystream since Amazon is still downloading?

sorry if this is a newbie question but thanks for the help
It's a good question, in fact.
AnyStream focuses on downloading the media, not interfacing with your account, however, at least an option to refresh the information sounds good. @Ch3vr0n could you please?

@Prospere

Request for refresh content, or request to be able to add/remove items to and from 'my list' on netflix or both?

Personally I'd love to see option 2, as that's what the Amazon side (browser) allows for.

Ehm.... Add both. As under consideration. We'll see how it goes later.

Noted, will do that tomorrow.

I found that if I switched from my main Netflix profile to another profile and back, it seems to force a refresh of the main profile.

Not an elegant or quick solution, but the kludge gets the refresh done while y’all consider a good fix.

Last edited:
Technically, "refresh" functionality is not a problem. It is that there are a few urgent things to take care of. Basically, changing profile and the requested functionality is almost the same. It's just that you have to wait till another profile data loads and then change back and wait again. Although, it's definitely a better solution than closing the app and starting it again.

"Refresh" will be added for sure, while "Edit playlist" needs to be thought about.

Technically, "refresh" functionality is not a problem. It is that there are a few urgent things to take care of. Basically, changing profile and the requested functionality is almost the same. It's just that you have to wait till another profile data loads and then change back and wait again. Although, it's definitely a better solution than closing the app and starting it again.

"Refresh" will be added for sure, while "Edit playlist" needs to be thought about.

Thanks. An auto refresh when returning from download will be nice.

While you are looking at the Netflix refresh, would you also look at the Amazon refresh?

my process starts at the MyList movie tab, select movie, download. After download, i click “remove from list” twice to get the title removed, then back to get to the MyList movie tab. From there, I click the movie tab again to get it to refresh.

would you please look at only needing one click or the remove from list button after download rather than two and having the MyList page auto refresh rather than requiring a click on the movie tab.

oddly, if I click on “remove from list” before downloading, only one click is required. I prefer to remove after download to ensure download went well before removing.

If I have any editing issues like with MyList, i just log on with my browser. Would much rather have another service tab! I even do my searches through a browser because each provider has developed their interface.

If I have any editing issues like with MyList, i just log on with my browser. Would much rather have another service tab! I even do my searches through a browser because each provider has developed their interface.

I also do my searches and selections within a browser except for D+ since the D+ watchlist is not available within AS.

My desire for the ability to edit the Netflix Mylist within AS is to allow a download and edit process like Amazon allows. From the Amazon Mylist, I DL, after success, I remove that DL from the Mylist before going back for the next DL. If I have any question if I have already downloaded something, I can just refresh the Mylist. Having to remove successful DL within a browser is more awkward than if everything was within AS.

1) Is there a way download full season of serial by one click, or after choosing the season? [Netflix]
2) Please add the ability to download trailers and teasers [Netflix]

Thanx for the app, it's the best

1) already on the request list and being developed
2) on the request list

Back