Edit Netflix MyList

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by BuddyFunJet, Oct 17, 2020.

1. BuddyFunJet

BuddyFunJet Active Member

Is there a way to edit Netflix’s MyList from within Anystream to take items off the list? After downloading, I would like to remove the items from the list to avoid confusion. If not, how can I refresh the list in Anystream to reflect edits I made elsewhere without closing Anystream since Amazon is still downloading?

sorry if this is a newbie question but thanks for the help

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Not yet from within AnyStream, good feature request! The only current way would be to log into your mobile device app or browser and take off if the list there. That will update or on AnyStream's end too upon next load.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

It's a good question, in fact.
    AnyStream focuses on downloading the media, not interfacing with your account, however, at least an option to refresh the information sounds good. @Ch3vr0n could you please?

4. Ch3vr0n

@Prospere

Request for refresh content, or request to be able to add/remove items to and from 'my list' on netflix or both?

Personally I'd love to see option 2, as that's what the Amazon side (browser) allows for.

5. Prospere

Ehm.... Add both. As under consideration. We'll see how it goes later.

Aeneas72 likes this.
  6. Ch3vr0n

Noted, will do that tomorrow.

7. BuddyFunJet

I found that if I switched from my main Netflix profile to another profile and back, it seems to force a refresh of the main profile.

Not an elegant or quick solution, but the kludge gets the refresh done while y’all consider a good fix.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  8. Prospere

Technically, "refresh" functionality is not a problem. It is that there are a few urgent things to take care of. Basically, changing profile and the requested functionality is almost the same. It's just that you have to wait till another profile data loads and then change back and wait again. Although, it's definitely a better solution than closing the app and starting it again.

"Refresh" will be added for sure, while "Edit playlist" needs to be thought about.

9. BuddyFunJet

Thanks. An auto refresh when returning from download will be nice.

10. BuddyFunJet

While you are looking at the Netflix refresh, would you also look at the Amazon refresh?

my process starts at the MyList movie tab, select movie, download. After download, i click “remove from list” twice to get the title removed, then back to get to the MyList movie tab. From there, I click the movie tab again to get it to refresh.

would you please look at only needing one click or the remove from list button after download rather than two and having the MyList page auto refresh rather than requiring a click on the movie tab.

oddly, if I click on “remove from list” before downloading, only one click is required. I prefer to remove after download to ensure download went well before removing.

11. Prospere

With Amazon it is much simpler - right click, reload.