• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

E drive

kalosi

Hi, hope someone can help me. When I am burning a dvd clone reads it ok but then when it's time to copy to blank disc the movie pops out & a box comes up saying "please insert blank media into drive E", although there is already a blank disc in drive E.
Has anyone ever had this problem before? I know that Drive E is working because I can use it with Nero, it only doesn't work with clonedvd.
kalosi:eek:

Hi, hope someone can help me. When I am burning a dvd clone reads it ok but then when it's time to copy to blank disc the movie pops out & a box comes up saying "please insert blank media into drive E", although there is already a blank disc in drive E.
Has anyone ever had this problem before? I know that Drive E is working because I can use it with Nero, it only doesn't work with clonedvd.
kalosi:eek:

1) Is drive E your burner?
2) How many optical drives do you have in your system?
3) Are you sure you are specifying the right drive in Clonedvd's output method screen?

I'd like these questions answered before I troubleshoot further please.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Firstly, yes, drive E is my burner, secondly, I have no idea how many optical drives I have, or even how to find out hehe, thirdly, yes, I have specified drive E in the output method screen. My clonedvd was working perfectly for about a year but this problem just began about a month ago.

, I have no idea how many optical drives I have

You many drives do you have in your system, not including hard drives and floppy drives?

Do step 3 and 4 from here please
(note that step 4 requires you to post information; do not start randomly deleting filters)

Back