• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd's won't play in laptop

krispa

I have been using Anydvd and and Clone DVD2 for a long time now. I am updated to Anydvd 6.1.6.0. and Clonve DVD 2.9.0.9. I've had no problems until now. I can watch all movies in my dvd player as well as my portable dvd players but when I put them in my laptop they run fine for the first 30 minutes or so and then they start to freeze and jump and sometimes stop altogether. What am I doing wrong and can I fix this? Please help!

Which DVD device (Make and model) is in your laptop?

I have been using Anydvd and and Clone DVD2 for a long time now. I am updated to Anydvd 6.1.6.0. and Clonve DVD 2.9.0.9. I've had no problems until now. I can watch all movies in my dvd player as well as my portable dvd players but when I put them in my laptop they run fine for the first 30 minutes or so and then they start to freeze and jump and sometimes stop altogether. What am I doing wrong and can I fix this? Please help!

The drive in your laptop does not like your media. Drives in laptops are usually cheap OEM drives that are very picky. Might have to search the internet to see if any particular media type will work best.

My bet would be it's a Matshita drive. They are not quality drives and are installed in many brands of Laptops.

My laptop is a Compaq Presario 2100. I have internet video windows DVD4 and have also tried watching DVD's using Windows Media player.

Which DVD device (Make and model) is in your laptop?

Compaq Presario 2100 using Internet Video Windows DVD4, also have tried playing it through windows media player and it does the same thing.

That identifies the laptop - not the DVD Drive. Download DVD Identifier and that will provide the specifics regarding the DVD unit.

Back