• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDs split by chapter lose sound in PS3 playback

ngchol

Using CloneDVD Mobile v1.7.1.0, I converted all my ripped DVDs (ripped with AnyDVD) using the VOB file passthrough option. For each film I took the main title and audio stream with subtitles disabled, and with the option to write to separate chapter files.

When I try to watch any of these films on my PS3 (with sequential playback enabled), every time a new chapter starts, the sound disappears. I can restore the sound by rewinding a couple of seconds. Is there anything I can do about this? It might just be a case of rejoining the individual VOBs, but since I have about 250 converted DVDs this wouldn't be an ideal solution...

Back