• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD's on my iPhone?

Squeeker The Cat

is there a way to use any of slysofts products to put some movies on my iPhone? i really dont want to buy a movie from itunes when i already have the disk in hand??

is there a way to use any of slysofts products to put some movies on my iPhone? i really dont want to buy a movie from itunes when i already have the disk in hand??
Surprised nobody has answered this - CloneDvdMobile does just that, and the new version 1.7.0.0 works 100% with the iPhone.

Surprised nobody has answered this - CloneDvdMobile does just that, and the new version 1.7.0.0 works 100% with the iPhone.

It was probably just overlooked. And yeah, I use this too for my iPhone 3G. works great.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is better to use CloneDVD Mobile v1.6.1.0 of slysofts softwares as this would help to convert movies on to the DVD to play on ipod or iphones,it can also help to put TV series on mobile video and easily rip on to the hard disk in any format.

ripbot264

I have had great success with ripbot264 with the iphone&ipad. it also works with the xbox&ps3. I use the profile iPhone-zune-iPod and the 18 for quality, if you auto crop & use screen size 640x360 it will fill the whole screen of your i device, which is great due to the small real-estate.

ripbot is free too & you can convert blu ray to .mp4 as well. the aforementioned settings usually result in a 1 gig file suitable for watching on the big screen too!!!!

This ones good for the money.

Hi, I don't think there is any slysoftware to do it, but for my mobile conversions I use Wondershare Video Converter Platinum. It has loads of presets for PDA, Smartphone and PAD's (including App;le stuff if you're that way inclined:bang:) and will even take advantage of you're GPU if it has CUDA technology on it. I've been using it for a couple of years now and it's well worth the spend.

Take a look here http://www.wondershare.com/pro/video-converter-platinum.html

does it work on an Ipad?

Just checked my Clone DVD Mobile (v 1.9.0.1), and yes. Under Apple, it has listings for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone & iPod.

Though I would assume if you can get it to play in one iOS device, it should play in the others as well. So if you rip a file for your iPhone, you shouldn't have to re-rip it for the iPad, just copy the file over from phone to tablet.

Use itunes

You need to do that through iTunes after converting the DVD to the file.

I use qvod to store movie in any formats. Then I use iTools or iFile to upload them into qvod.

Back