• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDs on my Creative ZEN W.....Finally!!!!

tansey11

Thank you, I own100's of DVDs. I spent days evaluating software to put them on my new Zen W. I was very dissatisfied with the results from everthing I tried.

I am still in the eval. stage with your product, but I must say I like what I see. It is head and shoulders above the apps. I eval'ed. I plan to purchase after watching a few more to confirm the QOS.

If I missed it, I am sorry, but a single download of the package would have been nice. ie. Clone Mobil w/ANYDVD

:clap:

If I missed it, I am sorry, but a single download of the package would have been nice. ie. Clone Mobil w/ANYDVD
A combined download is not practical, as AnyDVD is updated much more often 'cause of new copy protections. We would need to update the "combined package" this often as well.

Back