• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.2.0.0 9/25

DetroitBaseball

3.1.2.0 (Sep 25, 2007)
- New: Brand new "PathPlayer" technology to remove latest DVD copy protection.

"PathPlayer" gives DVDFab the ability to copy DVD content
only allowed to be played on a real DVD player. In this way,
DVDFab will ignore unplayable content which may contain copy protection.

Please note when "PathPlayer" is enabled, opening a DVD
may need up to several minutes, which is much longer than before.

- New: Added setting options for "PathPlayer".
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Blade: House of Chthon", (US).
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "88 Minutes", (R2, German).
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Bridge to Terabithia", (R2, German).
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Curse of the Golden Flower", (R2, UK).
- New: Removed unreferenced VTS and PGC for cleaner DVD structure and better compression.
- New: Program is signed now for security.
- New: Updated language files.

Last edited by a moderator:
"PathPlayer" gives DVDFab the ability to copy DVD content only allowed to be played on a real DVD player.
could this be the final nail in the coffin for ARccOS,RipGuard,ProtectDVD etc...?
i hope so:agree:

BTW,does anyone know how soon will it be before AnyDVD's AI Scanner is released???

although we can discuss third party products,you shouldn't be linking directly to a competing product,DetroitBaseball.
that link you put up links directly to an executable file.very naughty indeed.
in fact your post is one total advert for a competing product i think.

Last edited:
could this be the final nail in the coffin for ARccOS,RipGuard,ProtectDVD etc...?

BTW,does anyone know how soon will it be before AnyDVD's AI Scanner is released???

although we can discuss third party products,you shouldn't be linking directly to a competing product,DetroitBaseball.

This forum is very open and understanding about other products. There are a few out there that won't even allow PM'ing about other products..... even if that means actually being of help to the other forum members.
:confused:

The link is gone. Enough said.:policeman:

The link is gone. Enough said.:policeman:

:agree:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=6&postcount=1

"Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by SlySoft and it is not an affiliate program link for vBulletin or any other affiliate program."

This rule was created by Slysoft Administration and has existed since day 1.

While dvdfab decrypter is freeware, dvdfab is not (so links referencing dvdfab is not allowed). People are certainly welcome to discuss dvdfab in the Third Party Products forum without linking to the website.

Last edited:
Back