• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvdfab decrypter/Blade-House of Chthon

I guess I never updated this thread on my progress. I've completely fixed my backup and have it working perfectly. It wasn't very difficult. It involves only two products...DVD Decrypter and IFOEdit. Rip all the VTS' except 2 and 12 with DVD Decrypter file mode. Then use IFO mode to rip the main movie, making sure to select the option to split at 1gb. Then use IFOEdit to fix VTS2 so that it plays from the beginning. Done. Next? :)

DVD95 copy Pro has been updated to handle this ttle. The only catch on trying out the software is that it will copy and burn all of the DVD except for the last 20 minutes. So if you own this product update to the latest version.

http://www.dvd95copy.com/download.htm

Why would someone copy the movie and not be able to see the ending? :confused:

You can if you buy the software. I just thought there might be some users here that own the software and would want to know of this update that's all.

You can if you buy the software. I just thought there might be some users here that own the software and would want to know of this update that's all.

OHHHHHHH, I'm sorry. I TOTALLY misunderstood. My bad!! In the TRIAL it cuts off the last 20 minutes. THAT makes sense. Ok. :)

If you do happen to own dvd95copy do the title in fulldisc mode it is less than 4.36 gigs go figure and it shows a 11gigs boy I hate this new protection I can't wait to see what happens with ''full of it''...........well maybe I can.

I am sure anydvd will be updated soon so I have no worries my favorite tool!!:):)

OHHHHHHH, I'm sorry. I TOTALLY misunderstood. My bad!! In the TRIAL it cuts off the last 20 minutes. THAT makes sense. Ok. :)

Sorry yes I should of been clearer. I own allot of programs most here know that I do this is one of them. If I remember right if purchased there is a lifetime of updates too just like slysoft has.

Not advertising so please don't think I am.

:clap::clap:

This discussion was cleared why post reply to create havoc? The whole disc can be done IF you own the program. This is my last post on this as it is ridiculous to bicker on other software you just don't have access to or want.

Obviously a difference exists between the trial version of that software and the purchased version. The trial version doesn't backup the last 20 minutes.

Let's return to the topic at hand, please (and no, this post is not directed at anyone in particular).

This discussion was cleared why post reply to create havoc? The whole disc can be done IF you own the program. This is my last post on this as it is ridiculous to bicker on other software you just don't have access to or want.
Maybe he didn't read all the way down and just read to my post.

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.9.5 Beta:9/24

3.1.9.5 Beta (Sep 24, 2007)
- New: Improved "PathPlayer". Please note when "PathPlayer" is enabled, opening a DVD may need up to several minutes, which is much longer than before.
- New: Added setting options for "PathPlayer".
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Blade: House of Chthon" (US).
- New: Updated language files.

Just thought everyone would like to know a fix is here from DvdFab. You know where to go or just do a search for DvdFab.

DvdFab HD Decrypter

- New: Improved "PathPlayer". Please note when "PathPlayer" is enabled, opening a DVD may need up to several minutes, which is much longer than before.
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Blade: House of Chthon" (US).

Last edited:
Awesome. Well done. :) Hopefully Slysoft gets their disc soon, as well, so we can get AnyDVD updated to handle this monstrosity of a protection.

Just thought everyone would like to know a fix is here from DvdFab. You know where to go or just do a search for DvdFab.

DvdFab HD Decrypter

I guess you missed the posts which reported it did not work!

I guess you missed the posts which reported it did not work!

I guess you missed the post where they resolved the problem. :) Not to mention that this thread is not for any product other than AnyDVD, but, I'll let the moderator deal with that as he surely will. I'm still hoping AnyDVD gets updated soon to deal with this idiotic protection.

I guess you missed the post where they resolved the problem. :) Not to mention that this thread is not for any product other than AnyDVD, but, I'll let the moderator deal with that as he surely will. I'm still hoping AnyDVD gets updated soon to deal with this idiotic protection.

Indeed. Come on guys and use some common sense. The Third Party forum exists for a reason.

Back