• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD43 will not uninstall, so can't install AnyDVD

PenRip

I am attempting to install AnyDVD, and am warned that I must first uninstall DVD43 (which won't do what I want it to anyway...so it is useless). Because it is running in the background, I am told to close the program before it will uninstall. I find no way to close DVD43 so I can uninstall it!!! I am stuck. Can I ignore the AnyDVD warning....or does anyone know how I can shut down DVD43 in order to uninstall it?:bang:

Try your task manager and look under processes for it's running executible. If you find it kill it by clicking end process.

Try your task manager and look under processes for it's running executible. If you find it kill it by clicking end process.

Or, there should be the little smiley face in your system tray that you should be able to right-click on and then exit.

Back