• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD with 13 Gig?

JoshiQ

Dear Members,

i tried to rip the DVD "Das Parfuem". Anydvd had no problems with reading the DVD but with the ripping.

A filemanager showed me about 13 Gigabyte on a DL-DVD! So ripping was not possible.

Does anybody have an idea what´s that for a copy protection and how i can solve the problem?

TIA,

JoshiQ

if i had to guess, i'd say the file toc on the dvd pointed to the same file many times, making it appear as if the dvd has more on it than it does.

I'm guessing btw, one of the more knowledgeable members might be more helpful.

JoshiQ you are from germany probably, right? The dvd is so badly mastered, that this big size is shown. It is a false information. It's a normal dl-dvd. If you want to do a full backup, you have to deselect the useless title 10 in clonedvd manually.
If you want to know more about the movie look at this german thread.

Dear Members,

i tried to rip the DVD "Das Parfuem". Anydvd had no problems with reading the DVD but with the ripping.

A filemanager showed me about 13 Gigabyte on a DL-DVD! So ripping was not possible.

Does anybody have an idea what´s that for a copy protection and how i can solve the problem?

TIA,

JoshiQ

Use CloneDVD to rip. The AnyDVD ripper is currently useless for such discs.

Back