• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD will not copy

Royalott

I have copied a lot DVD's with no problem. I make .avi files out of them. I am trying to make a copy of Vikings-season 5-Disc one.

AnyDVD scans it, it takes far longer than normal and when I try to open it in AVS File converter I get a message saying-The Disc Contains Copywrite Protected Content.

I have tried it with my other dvd drive on my computer with the same results

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_F_VIKINGS_S5_VOL1_D1.ziplog
    163.5 KB · Views: 7
USUALLY. When it's one of a set - it's the DVD that's defective.
-W

Here is a thought... Has anyone else SCANNED that season 5 disc, AND made a backup copy of the hash (CSS Keys Export from AnyDVD) from the disc?

Maybe by providing a clean CSS Key imported from another user can "jumpstart" the process of having a "defective" disc. (I am using the word "defective" loosely here because I do not know whether or not that disc can be played outright via Media Player, PowerDVD, or any external palyer without any issues.) By importing the CSS Key from another user that got the disc to decrypt correctly may help Royalott get his AVI completed without having to track down another copy of the Vikings disc #5...

Just a thought...

Cheers!

Not so much the actual content i believe, but more the actual video content. All it takes for example is 1 trailer not being there or being different and the content no longer matches, so the CSS key's won't either for that file.

I see... It is almost like sector-by-sector (or bit-by-bit) copying...

I have copied a lot DVD's with no problem. I make .avi files out of them. I am trying to make a copy of Vikings-season 5-Disc one.

AnyDVD scans it, it takes far longer than normal and when I try to open it in AVS File converter I get a message saying-The Disc Contains Copywrite Protected Content.

I have tried it with my other dvd drive on my computer with the same results
Try to copy the disc with CloneDVD2. If this works, you can use the resulted files for your converter. If not, post the (zipped) CloneDVD2 logfile.

Here is a thought... Has anyone else SCANNED that season 5 disc, AND made a backup copy of the hash (CSS Keys Export from AnyDVD) from the disc?
I don't see any CSS problem with the OPs logfile. A CloneDVD2 log would be helpful.

Back