• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dvd Will Not Backup - Schindlers List

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd5yov

SCHINDLERS LIST by STEVEN SPIELBERG

attached file -

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SCHINDLERS_LIST.zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
SCHINDLERS LIST by STEVEN SPIELBERG

attached file -

I see nothing offhand to indicate a problem in the logs. I believe you have the CSS Archive enabled which I would disable, personally, but I don't see that as causing the problem.

You need to give more information.

(1) What did you use to rip the disc?
(2) When and where did the error occur? During ripping? During playback? What exactly were you doing?
(3) What error message did you receive if any? Be specific.

I could be an ass and I probably will be :bang: , but I have figured out how to get NERO RECODE :rock: to read the the disk when CLONE DVD2 would not :bang: ..

It gave an error about have way threw reading the DVD on side ONE (1) with Clone DVD2. This is not the first time. I also had a problem about a month ago. Well I thought it was just in need of a update so I waited a while and I just tried it again and it still is not working.

How about you try it. :agree:

And NO I do NOT have INCD installed on my computer!

It is a 2 sided disk, each side is a hour and a half long. Total time is 3:16 ...

How about you try it.

How about you consider yourself banned for a week? :policeman:

And next time, if there is a next time, provide a full error message.
That's just basic.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Don't provide information nor follow instructions when told to . . . and then demand help and act rude towards a moderator?

Not happening.

I could be an ass and I probably will be

Find somewhere else to be one.

Should you come back here in a week and behave in the same manner, I will ban you permanently.

when CLONE DVD2 would not

Then this isn't an Anydvd issue, and you're posting in the wrong forum.

Thread closed
:policeman:

Last edited:
I could be an ass and I probably will be :bang: , but I have figured out how to get NERO RECODE :rock: to read the the disk when CLONE DVD2 would not :bang: ..

It gave an error about have way threw reading the DVD on side ONE (1) with Clone DVD2. This is not the first time. I also had a problem about a month ago. Well I thought it was just in need of a update so I waited a while and I just tried it again and it still is not working.

How about you try it. :agree:

And NO I do NOT have INCD installed on my computer!

It is a 2 sided disk, each side is a hour and a half long. Total time is 3:16 ...

None of what said gave me or anyone else one shred of information to help you. I don't own the disc so there's no "trying" for me to do. I also know you don't have InCD installed since I looked at your logs.

You have now posted a number of times about problems you have had. You've been asked to provide information before so this shouldn't be a new exercise and you should know the routine by now.

In order to get help you need to help yourself which includes giving people information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back