DVD to PSP?

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by bmfcamaro, Nov 7, 2007.

1. bmfcamaro

bmfcamaro Active Member

i just got a new PSP slim (running 3.71) and i have tried to put one of my movies onto the PSP memory stick, but i cannot get it to play. what are the steps that need to be followed to make this work. i think the help files are out of date. thank you for your help
    ________
    Coaster

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  2. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

If I remember right you take the image Clone DVD Mobile made and put that into the ISO folder. It has been a while since I did any converting, usually do this so the wife has movies to watch on road trips.

3. bmfcamaro

bmfcamaro Active Member

there are 4 options to choose from on the clonedvdmobile screen. they are all in m4p or avc formats. i made a folder called VIDEO and put the output in there and it is not recognized.

p.s. i tried option 4 the 480X272 avc option.
    ________
    IOLITE VAPORIZER

4. Charlie

Try root or the ISO folder. I run custom firmware so it's a bit different on mine as well.

5. bmfcamaro

bmfcamaro Active Member

i am going to going to cfw 3.71-m33-2 as soon as i get the battery i ordered to pandora it. will this make it easier?
    ________
    STARCRAFT 2 REPLAY

6. Charlie

Yes for me to help that is anyways I use the MP root for another piece of software but I think you use the video or ISO for clone. Like I said been a while since I tried. I'll do a movie tonight to remember.

7. bmfcamaro

bmfcamaro Active Member

cool thank you. i should be getting it converted this week, hopefully.
    ________
    Electric Cigarettes

8. bestfan

bestfan New Member

psp supported mp4 file, i tried store movies for mp4 file in memory stick, and they play well on first generation psp

my psp is running on ver.2.71 system

9. bmfcamaro

bmfcamaro Active Member

ok charlie i am now running 3.71 M33-3. what do i do to use clonedvd mobile to put movies on my memory stick?
    ________
    Gypsies Forum