• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD to PSP?

bmfcamaro

i just got a new PSP slim (running 3.71) and i have tried to put one of my movies onto the PSP memory stick, but i cannot get it to play. what are the steps that need to be followed to make this work. i think the help files are out of date. thank you for your help
________
Coaster

Last edited:
i just got a new PSP slim (running 3.71) and i have tried to put one of my movies onto the PSP memory stick, but i cannot get it to play. what are the steps that need to be followed to make this work. i think the help files are out of date. thank you for your help

If I remember right you take the image Clone DVD Mobile made and put that into the ISO folder. It has been a while since I did any converting, usually do this so the wife has movies to watch on road trips.

there are 4 options to choose from on the clonedvdmobile screen. they are all in m4p or avc formats. i made a folder called VIDEO and put the output in there and it is not recognized.

p.s. i tried option 4 the 480X272 avc option.
________
IOLITE VAPORIZER

Last edited:
Try root or the ISO folder. I run custom firmware so it's a bit different on mine as well.

i am going to going to cfw 3.71-m33-2 as soon as i get the battery i ordered to pandora it. will this make it easier?
________
STARCRAFT 2 REPLAY

Last edited:
Yes for me to help that is anyways I use the MP root for another piece of software but I think you use the video or ISO for clone. Like I said been a while since I tried. I'll do a movie tonight to remember.

psp supported mp4 file, i tried store movies for mp4 file in memory stick, and they play well on first generation psp

my psp is running on ver.2.71 system

ok charlie i am now running 3.71 M33-3. what do i do to use clonedvd mobile to put movies on my memory stick?
________
Gypsies Forum

Last edited:
Back