• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD to psp newbie need help, movie stops

Abigale135

I have tried to copy a few dvd to psp formated files for my son's psp. Everything looks like it copies fine and I put it on the memory stick but when we play them on the psp, the movie stops about half way through and says it can not continue. I have saved these files to my computer and then over to the memory card using the save path the program tell you to use. Is it better to save the new file directly to the card with the psp hooked up to the computer? Is one of the 2 formats clone mobile gives you better than the other? Is anyone else having these problems?

I found SP the older version to be more stable, but for better compression and better video quality the new one AVC is preferred. But, I find it to be a little unstable at times.

The problem with your movie sounds a little odd. What size is your memory stick? And what bit rate are you using?

Back