• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD to iPod with Chapters - Position Resume

Berg

Hello,

I was hoping someone could answer a couple of questions for me -

The first one is whether or not the iPod can remember the position a movie converted was stopped, so that when it is resumed or played again, the movie can begin to play from the last stopped position. I assume this is something that has to do with the iPod itself, but since it can do it for podcasts, I was wondering if it might be related to encoding.

My second question has to do with converting using CloneDVD Mobile. I have tried the trial version and can't find a away of encoding a DVD along with chapters marks within the file, to allow me to skip to the next chapter when viewing a movie with the iPod. If this is possible, it would ease the pain of the previous problem.

I have tried a couple of programs, but can't seem to find one that can do it.

BTW, I have a gen 5.5 iPod video.

TIA

I do not have a I-Pod but I do have a creative Zen Vsion W and the full version of clone DVD mobile and to save space I assume you can not include chapters when using clone DVD mobile. My Visiom W will resume where I left off when playing a movie unless I open a different movie then it will loose its place. I hope this helps

Back