• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD to iphone

Harish

After DVD movie is converted to MP4 File(.mp4), I transfered it to i-Tunes. All I see is a white window with movie's name under it, the one I typed. On playing I can hear the sound but there is no picture in itunes. This conversion sucsessfully worked in the past on my ipod. I tried another software and MP4 files show clearly in itunes with logo of Disney etc. and play well in itunes window. Since I have purchased DVD mobile, I would like this to work. Any help will be appreciated.

After DVD movie is converted to MP4 File(.mp4), I transfered it to i-Tunes. All I see is a white window with movie's name under it, the one I typed. On playing I can hear the sound but there is no picture in itunes. This conversion sucsessfully worked in the past on my ipod. I tried another software and MP4 files show clearly in itunes with logo of Disney etc. and play well in itunes window. Since I have purchased DVD mobile, I would like this to work. Any help will be appreciated.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=79420&postcount=13
The whole thread deals with this issue. This linked post has a couple of specific tips to try (see the link)

I have found that the only way it works is by selecting "iPod Video 5 gen(hires)" from Clone DVD Mobile. Selecting iPod touch or iPhone, both failed to play in iTunes or on iPhone.

Back