• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Text (Movie Name)- How to get it?

craige4u

Hello,

When i try to write DVD frm my HD files, and go through the procedure there's an option "Volume Label"- but thts only for the PC.

When i insert the DVD into my Standalone Player, the Movie Name comes as NO TEXT. So how can i insert the text ?
________
The cigar boss

Last edited:
Hello,

When i try to write DVD frm my HD files, and go through the procedure there's an option "Volume Label"- but thts only for the PC.

When i insert the DVD into my Standalone Player, the Movie Name comes as NO TEXT. So how can i insert the text ?

I’m assuming you are using CloneDVD to burn the disk since your post is here. In the source and output screen you can name the volume in the box provided just below the box where you select the drive.

I?m assuming you are using CloneDVD to burn the disk since your post is here. In the source and output screen you can name the volume in the box provided just below the box where you select the drive.

Thts exactly i do, but tht only provides text on the PC drive and not on my standalone dvd player
________
LORATAB REHAB FORUMS

Last edited:
You must do this step when burning the files to a disk as well as when you save them to the HD. Here is my disk summary after burning saved files to the DVD, I named the volume just before burning (clicking next). Works as advertised.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.9)
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-16W1P SL08 2007/06/21 15:53
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2089152 sectors (4080 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: ARE_WE_DONE_YET
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Back