• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dvd Shrink and Any Dvd

I did not have any problems with those 2 movies with dvd shrink but i had a similar issue at one point .make a new folder where dvd shrink can place the movie file and it should work for you

I had the exact same problem in Debian Linux 8 (Jessie). I was using the Wine program in Linux to run DVDfab, then DVD Shrink, and then use DVD burning software.

DVD Shrink would progress about 3/4 of the way through and then the "out of memory" message would appear.

I was able to solve the problem by slowing down the CPU usage of the DVD Shrink process to 10% of maximum using the CPU limit program. So by similar reasoning if Windows users slow down the CPU usage of DVD Shrink they might be able to solve the "out of memory" problem. From what I have been reading around the Internet, if the rate at which DVDShrink processes .vob files exceeds the rate at which it can write the output to a hard drive, the memory buffers will get too full and hence produce the memory error message.

There is free CPU limiter program for Windows:

http://mion.faireal.net/BES/

I never have this issue. I rip with AnyDVD and use Shrink to process that Rip from one spinner D: to another spinner E: .
Running a 4790K CPU here and it can process a whole DVD (with everything turned on) in about 2 minutes flat.
Reading from and writing to the same physical disk might be the slow-down issue for some.

-W (I sense this thread is on the way to the 3rd party forum soon - AnyDVD is no longer the topic here)

Last edited:
Your spider sense is still working. Getting too off topic. Moved

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back