• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD shrink 3.1.2

DVDShrink

DVDShrink has many more features and far greater re-authoring power than CloneDVD2. It also has a superior quality transcoder. The fact that it is no longer updated is not a problem, as long as you are using it to process video files that are not css protected, and fully compliant with dvd standards. It is no longer a very reliable ripper, due to movie studios releasing dvd's with intentional flaws and defects on the dvd's.
CloneDVD2 is much easier to use, as it is more intuitive. It also has the ability to perform some re-authoring while retaining menus and can process some of the intentional flaws and defects that make DVDShrink choke.
Having both programs in your tool-box is a good idea. I find the power and flexibility of DVDShrink along with its superior transcoder makes it a better choice for me most of the time.

DVDShrink has many more features and far greater re-authoring power than CloneDVD2. It also has a superior quality transcoder. The fact that it is no longer updated is not a problem, as long as you are using it to process video files that are not css protected, and fully compliant with dvd standards. It is no longer a very reliable ripper, due to movie studios releasing dvd's with intentional flaws and defects on the dvd's.
CloneDVD2 is much easier to use, as it is more intuitive. It also has the ability to perform some re-authoring while retaining menus and can process some of the intentional flaws and defects that make DVDShrink choke.
Having both programs in your tool-box is a good idea. I find the power and flexibility of DVDShrink along with its superior transcoder makes it a better choice for me most of the time.

I use Recode for SL backups and CloneCD for DL backups. I haven't used Shrink for about a year or so. I prefer the DL backups now (except the price).

Back