• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Resolution Detection 352x288

Graham_S

Hi,

I own Clone DVD and I'm currently evaluating clone dvd mobile

I first ripped a DVD using VOB Passthrough to my HDD. This detected the DVD as Resolution 720x576 and ripped it to the HDD as resolution 720x576.

However the next time I tried to rip a similar DVD clonedvd mobile will only detect the DVD as 352x288. I tried again with the first disc and now all it will recognise is resolution 352x288!!!

This occurs regardless of whether I select VOB passthrough or any other option. I notice that VOB passthrough does not have the option to select what resolution to save as, is this important?

I've uninstalled/reinstalled several times and still the same. I thought that it might be a Codec issue and uninstalled some recent codecs but still the same.

I can't see how to change this, is there a way?? How can I get CloneDVD Mobile to recognise a PAL DVD as 720x576??

Please help!!

Hi, I'm having the same problem addressed in the post a year ago. Has anyone gained any insight into this issue?

Thanks

Back