• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD+R DL Won't play on older JVC Player

chatman

I don't know if this is an AnyDVD or CloneDVD2 issue. In the last several months movies I have burned onto a Verbatim DVD+R DL disc. won't play in my JVC XV-SA602, which they always have done before in all the years I have used these programs, it comes up now "no disc". If I burn the same movie with the same settings but use a Verbatim DVD+R 4.7 GB disc it plays fine on the JVC player. The DL disc will play in my newer Panasonic DVD-S52 wich is an upconversion model, but now for some reason won't play in the older JVC. Is there some setting I need to uncheck in one of the programs to get it to work. Can older DVD players software be updated. I have the latest versions of both of these programs installed in the computer.:bang:

which they always have done before in all the years I have used these programs, it comes up now "no disc".

Ensure that you're changing to booktype to "dvd-rom" before burning: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (step 3)

The DL disc will play in my newer Panasonic DVD-S52 wich is an upconversion model, but now for some reason won't play in the older JVC.

Perhaps your JVC is dying, or perhaps you forgot to change the booktype before burning.

Can older DVD players software be updated.

Possibly . . .

Contact JVC and ask if a firmware update is available.

Back