• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Not Working In Player?

B-Randon

Ok, i have a PHILIPS DVD+-RW SDVD8820 AD15 dvd burner on my computer and i use Sony Verbatim DVD-R's. I use the program AnyDVD and CloneDVD 2. When i try to copy a movie for a backup it will not play on the dvd player. Some will and some wont (the movies i use have already been ripped, so its not like a auctal DVD). On Clonedvd i use Clone DVD, then the thing beside quiality is DVD-5, in the next section i select everything, then in the next one i select DVD Writer. I thought maybe it was AnyDVD messing it up, so i closed it and tried burning it.. still doesnt work. When i put the dvd in the player it doesnt read it, and keeps trying. Ummm, not sure what else to say i tried to explain the problem the best i could.. if u need to know any more information just ask.

Ok, i have a PHILIPS DVD+-RW SDVD8820 AD15 dvd burner on my computer and i use Sony Verbatim DVD-R's. I use the program AnyDVD and CloneDVD 2. When i try to copy a movie for a backup it will not play on the dvd player. Some will and some wont (the movies i use have already been ripped, so its not like a auctal DVD). On Clonedvd i use Clone DVD, then the thing beside quiality is DVD-5, in the next section i select everything, then in the next one i select DVD Writer. I thought maybe it was AnyDVD messing it up, so i closed it and tried burning it.. still doesnt work. When i put the dvd in the player it doesnt read it, and keeps trying. Ummm, not sure what else to say i tried to explain the problem the best i could.. if u need to know any more information just ask.
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

@ B-Randon,

Welcome to the Forum.
B-Randon said:
.....the movies i use have already been ripped, so it’s not like an actual DVD.....
Explain exactly in detail how these “movies” were “ripped” that you are attempting to make playable backup copies that have the “DVD Not Working In Player” problem.

Quite possible the problem lies in the manner in which these “movies” were “ripped” that is causing your problem.

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
they were ripped by clonedvd from someone in the family, thats why it confuses me that it would not work. and i will read and go over that post when i get home.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Back